Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 27: My Favorite Place

I've got a few favorite places. One of my first is Felini's Pizza. I swear they have the best pizza on the planet. I like to sit on the patio when the weather allows. They've got 4 or 5 locations, but my favorite is the one on Ponce de Leon. Pookie and I had dinner there the other night. He started to look at me kinda weird. I asked what was up. He said that I was having a "pretty moment." He's so sweet.
My other is Centennial Park. I've spent a lot of time there. It's supposed to close at 11 p.m., but on some nights I go there even later and walk around. I think that Centennial is probably my very favorite place. Nothing means more to me than being there. I don't go as often as I'd like to, but I always have a good time when I do.
And then of course there is the wonderful MJQ Course. There isn't enough room for me to write about the many nights of fun I've had there, but here's a reminder here. Those are my favorite places.

No comments: