Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 29: My Aspirations

Being as preoccupied with death as I am, I often focus and reflect on my life. Honestly, almost daily I imagine that if I died at that moment in time, how would people remember me? Who would be the most upset at my funeral? Would my services be crashed by people that know they have no business being there? How would Pookie react? How would my sisters and my mother react? Would people that have fucked me over feel guilty?

Sorry, I got on a bit of a tangent there. Anyway, being that I focus on my death, I like to focus on my life as well. When I think about my life, I think about where and how I want it to go. I aspire to one day be able to help others through the media. I hope to become an Oprah or Michael Baisden type of character. One of my next major projects is to write a book teaching life skills to teens. Wish me luck.

No comments: