Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 14: What I Wore Today

So today was the day that I'd been waiting so long for, it was House in the Park. It was basically a day where a bunch of the underground heads in Atlanta get together and hang in the Perkerson Park. I saw so many artist that I know and love just walking around. I saw Joi, Algebra (she's so beautiful and always so sweet), Rahbi, and a few others. There were at least 2,000 people there. I've never seen so many heads of locs in one place together in my life! It's crazy how we all know one another. I kept saying that today was the first time I've seen so many Black people together and not been afraid that someone was going to start shooting or fighting. We had a great time and the music was on point. Unfortunately, Pookie has been blasting the ac and my nose is leaking like a faucet. But this is the dress I wore. It's a little denim number. I got it from Portia's mother. I'll twist the pic tomorrow. Going to bed now. Nighties.

No comments: