Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 22: Something That Upsets Me

*Okay, I know I haven't posted for the last two days, but stuff has been crazy so don't judge me*

There were a few obvious things that came to mind on this one, but I thought I'd go with something else that I'd never really talked about on here before. I pride myself on being a good, if not a great friend. I have woken up in the middle of the night to comfort homegirls through heartbreaks and I've supported many a man during his worst hour. I really am that down ass chick that dudes ask for.


So what pissed me the fuck off is when I go out of my way to help somebody and then they turn around and act like I haven't done anything for them. Don't get me wrong, most of the friends I have recognize my sacrifices for them and we're cool. But there have been numerous people that have shafted me in the past and then they get upset when I give them the middle finger and can't figure out why I won't humor them. So there you have it. That's one of the few things that upsets me. Fair weather friends that only come around when things are good or when they can benefit from it.

No comments: