Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 15: My Dreams

Goodness, am I really halfway through this? I guess so. Anyway, I don't really have any "dreams." I've got goals. I wouldn't really call them dreams though. I guess if I got the chance to do anything with my life, I'd want to be a sort of Oprah for kids with problems. I've always felt that the issues I've gone through were given to me to help me be able to relate to others. So I guess my dream would be to make money (and LOTS of it) as a media person that helps teens. Although I disagree with some of the things Michael Baisden does and says, I love the media model route he took, going from selling books out of the trunk of his car, to doing seminars, to doing plays, to having his own nationally syndicated radio show. So I guess I do have a dream. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

No comments: