Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 9: My Beliefs

So anyway, I'm Buddhist. I believe that people are in charge of their own emotions. If someone is miserable and lonely, it is often of their own doing. Meditation is often a big part in making things better in someone's life. If you can visualize it, you can make it a reality. Everyone has the power to control their own destiny, only most people refuse to see or accept that, so instead they blame others. I believe that everything happens for a reason. As a child, I always knew that my suffering was happening for a reason, and now I find that my experiences made it that much easier to relate to kids when their parents have no idea what's going on with them. I believe that spirits surround us and interact with us almost daily. I believe that I'm happier in my life now than I've ever been. And I believe that there isn't a motherfucker on this planet that can take my joy or peace from me.

No comments: