Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 6: My Day

Not much really happened today. I woke up and met Daisy at the park, where we jogged for about 30 minutes after warming up and goofing off. I told he how frustrated I am that my legs are starting to look awesome and there's hardly any cellulite there, but my stubborn gut (which is what I'm working on) has refused to go anywhere. We only ran for 30 minutes, because I had an appointment. The woman I was scheduled to see rescheduled at the last minute, so I cut my much needed jog short for nothing :(

Pumpkin is still with Pookie's mom, so he and I went apartment hunting today. I dropped him off at work since his truck is down, and I stopped in to see one of my kids and her moms. None of my other families was around or available, so I came on home to chill. It's 11:13 at night, and I'm on the way to go pick up Pookie now.

The End.

No comments: