Saturday, October 18, 2008

the awesomeness of milfiness

i have to admit, when i got pregnant, i was concerned about my transition from sexy single sista, to certified milf. for those of you that don't know, milf stands for Mom I'd Like to F*ck. that's right, some mothers resist being considered sexy, but damn that, i'm sexy and not afraid of it. i'm not one of those moms that has to dress like a 16-year-old to feel sexy. but i am a mom that has full lips, a cute button nose, sexy long legs, big boobs, and big beautiful bedroom eyes. why should i be ashamed of that just because i have a child? i don't put my ability to look fly above my ability to take care of my son, but a man wants to know that a woman is able to take care of home and baby, all while looking good. today i walked through the train station with my child, i had a guy look over at me an say "hello, beautiful." there was also another guy on the train that i was eyeballing and he was eyeballing me in return. here's the best part- i wasn't wearing a little black dress with my boobs hanging out. i was wearing sweats. that's right, i'm f*ckable even when i'm not trying. who doesn't want to be considered sexy? i'm a milf. damn right.

3 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

I'm with you here. I like to emit Milfness. It doesn't matter if im in sweats or in my work clothes carrying my son up a flight os steps. Having a baby doesn't give anyone a reason to fall off.

Mrs.Bailey said...

Lol..you go girl!!

Eb the Celeb said...

well go on head with yo bad self