Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why Can't I Be Great?

The first time I read Kanye's rant on his blog stating "why can't I be great?" I, like the rest of the planet, wanted to strangle him. But the more I think about, the more true it is. It's like people want you to settle for mediocrity, just because that's what they're stuck with. But the moment you start to SHINE, folks want to tell you to sit down. Its's like they want you to feel guilty for being successful and happy.

My 29 years on this planet have been long, painful, and sweet. But despite it all, I think that I've come out okay. Of course I've got my stalkers and detractors, but that's because they're caught up in their own worthlessness and feelings of inadequacy. It's like I'm a magnet for mofos that made poor choices in life, so the only way they can regain any control is to mess up any feelings of peace and serenity that I get.

I should get a t-shirt that says "Friends Wanted- Crazy bitches need not apply." Now don't get me wrong, I do have some homies that are crazy bitches. But they're the good kind of crazy bitch. We all need a crazy bitch that will ride or die. The kind of home girl that would take the witness stand and lie her ass off for you. The kind of woman that when you're in the club and 4 or 5 chicks look like they want a piece of you, even though she knows she might get stomped out, she never leaves your side. I pride myself on being that kind of crazy bitch.

But then there's the OTHER kind of crazy bitch. The bitch that lies for no reason at all. The kind that wants to fuck your man first chance she gets. The one that will tell everyone that your man secretly want her, even though you all know that he's not checking for her wack ass. Those petty hoes that google you, and go onto your blog and make ignorant ass comments because they're so unhappy in their own miserable lives. Yep, crazy bitches.

It's all good though. Because I'm STILL great.


2 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

bout bloodytime your punk ass realized your greatness... making me hafta purchase a ticket to the A and let you in on that thing we all know to be true!

Malika said...

i love you, jazz! :)