Thursday, November 5, 2009

i can't sleep

i got my first (and second) article published this week. yay. other than that, this week has been pretty shitty. i really just want to crawl up into a ball and to be left the hell alone. i don't know if it was that ignorant cunt coming on my blog, this shit with that other chick, or me being pissed at old boy. i just want to sleep. but i can't. the crazy thing is that chloe and i actually could have been friends because we do have a lot in common, but she's so shady and such a liar that she can't be trusted. she's made it her mission to make my life hell, but all the while telling me how jealous she is and that she wants to be friends. huh? no thank you, i have enough problems.
i need rest, i need to feel rejuvenated. thanksgiving will be here soon. a part of me is stoked, but a part of me just wants it to be over already. i don't even know why i've been blogging so much lately. i guess i just needed the release. no humor over here, too much stress for that. too many serious thoughts going through my head. too many unanswered questions. too many answers that i didn't like. why can't i be given the benefit of the doubt after all this time? when will my past stop affecting my future? *sigh*

No comments: