Wednesday, January 8, 2020

New Year, All That Jazz

Has it really been nearly 2 months since I posted? I guess I'm back to my pre-Pete writing schedule. I like to write when new an exciting things are happening, and unfortunately, that has not really been the case as of late. I thought I was going to be able to write about Ted, but yeah, that's definitely a wrap. *sigh* I was upset and hurt initially. I was fucking angry, hurt, disappointed, all of that. But I'm not any more. I'm just over it. No Fred, no Ted... Not much of a coincidence that they both fell off within 6 months of one another. I'm all about this season of shedding and becoming a better version of myself.
At least I'm doing well in being active in this diet. The goal is #FineBy40, and not like I'm having to try hard for it. The goal is to be on a beach in Jamaica to ring in my 40th. Totes doable. My spirit is good, my will power is good, my stomach is flabby... such is the game, I guess, but hopefully not much longer. Got this gym membership reactivated as well. Now is all about the execution and countdown to 40.

No comments: